Your tooth enamel protects your teeth from damage and decay so it’s important to keep it strong. There are several things you should bear in mind when you are brushing your teeth.
– When brushing your teeth always wait at least 30 minutes after you’ve finished eating
– Make sure your toothbrush bristles are soft and try to avoid brushing too vigorously
– Always brush twice daily and don’t forget to floss – your dentist can advise if your oral care routine is sufficient
– Get plenty of vitamin D and calcium from milk and cheese.
– Eat more fruits and vegetables.
– Limit the sweet foods you eat; when you do indulge, drink water to wash your mouth afterwards.
“Gum disease, cavities, and other oral health issues can all impact the health of your enamel.”
Read the full story here: https://yourdentalhealthresource.com/what-can-i-do-to-strengthen-my-tooth-enamel/